Currency Transfers made simple with CRM & Back Office Management System
Transfer Connex provide businesses with the tools and information they need to fulfil their foreign currency requirements. Making overseas payments can be expensive, confusing and time consuming, Transfer Connex makes this easy-to-use. Their online CRM platform is designed to make this process as quick and cost effective as possible.
Satva Softech was entrusted with streamlining and automating the administrative process as well as enhancing customer communication within the team. Satva developed a CRM and back-office administration platform to accomplish this. Satva did this by breaking it down into several sections:
- Allows management to see a bird’s eye view of the overall business’ activities
- Traders, brokers & staff will be able to view their own performance against their targets
- Recent activities, inbound & outbound calls stats can be monitored
3rd Party Integration:
Currencycloud and GC Partners integrate with the CRM platform to display trading activity as well as commissions.
- Users can see a list of all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Dashboard to view call activities on a bigger screen
- Advanced Reporting
- The ability to answer and make phone calls directly from the platform
- Currencycloud enables financial institutions to collect, convert, pay, and manage money in a variety of currencies
- Transfer Connex uses Currencycloud to execute trades, and all of their transaction data is automatically integrated into the CRM system
- The CRM has the ability to generate reports based on deals made by traders.Sales commissions can also be calculated in an automated manner
- The management team can set goals and manage commissions for their employees, as well as monitor overall company statistics.
- Advanced chat functionalities to manage all internal communication
- Multitask and assist several site visitors at once
- Enhanced synchronized support
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
Transfer Connex benefits from the CRM platform by allowing them to centralise, optimise, and streamline their customer communications, allowing them to be more productive. All communication history, including inbound and outbound calls, can be tracked by the system. It also sends out task reminders as well as reminders of goals, meetings, and other events.